Attend a Medicare Educational Workshop at Kailua Library on Aug. 25 | Arts & Culture
“Understanding your Medicare Options Can be Easy as A, B, C. (And D!),” a free educational workshop for adults, will be presented at Kailua Public Library on Saturday, August 25 at 10:30 a.m. under the Reading Tree.
Sani Asuao, a representative of a health care provider, will share basic information about Medicare and the benefits that are offered. This workshop will provide participants with a better understanding of Medicare to make the right choices for their individual needs.
The 45-minute workshop will include a question-and-answer session. Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Kailua Public Library is located at 239 Kuulei Road. For more information, please call the Library at 266-9911.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services