Windward Choral Society Spring Concert | Arts & Culture
Several members of the Windward Choral Society and the Big Island's Kona Music Society will be "cruising down the river" this summer with concert performances in several historic churches along the Danube River.
Our spring concert will include "river" songs from the British Isles, the Republic of Cameroon, Hawai'i, Israel, the Ukraine, and the USA.
The concert will end with a rousing choral, organ, and brass rendition of Gustav Holst's Jupiter Theme from The Planets.
Parking and concert are FREE and no tickets are required. A free-will offering will be taken to offset the costs of the performance.
Special guests include the Windward Children's Chorus, and members of the Marine Forces Pacific Band. Contact 808-261-9879 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable