Windward Choral Society Spring Concert | Arts & Culture
Several members of the Windward Choral Society and the Big Island's Kona Music Society will be "cruising down the river" this summer with concert performances in several historic churches along the Danube River.
Our spring concert will include "river" songs from the British Isles, the Republic of Cameroon, Hawai'i, Israel, the Ukraine, and the USA.
The concert will end with a rousing choral, organ, and brass rendition of Gustav Holst's Jupiter Theme from The Planets.
Parking and concert are FREE and no tickets are required. A free-will offering will be taken to offset the costs of the performance.
Special guests include the Windward Children's Chorus, and members of the Marine Forces Pacific Band. Contact 808-261-9879 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Ramen Man-Ichi Noodles First U.S. Standalone Store at Windward Mall Food Court
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014