Windward Choral Society Spring Concert | Arts & Culture
Several members of the Windward Choral Society and the Big Island's Kona Music Society will be "cruising down the river" this summer with concert performances in several historic churches along the Danube River.
Our spring concert will include "river" songs from the British Isles, the Republic of Cameroon, Hawai'i, Israel, the Ukraine, and the USA.
The concert will end with a rousing choral, organ, and brass rendition of Gustav Holst's Jupiter Theme from The Planets.
Parking and concert are FREE and no tickets are required. A free-will offering will be taken to offset the costs of the performance.
Special guests include the Windward Children's Chorus, and members of the Marine Forces Pacific Band. Contact 808-261-9879 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services