Windward Choral Society Spring Concert | Arts & Culture
Several members of the Windward Choral Society and the Big Island's Kona Music Society will be "cruising down the river" this summer with concert performances in several historic churches along the Danube River.
Our spring concert will include "river" songs from the British Isles, the Republic of Cameroon, Hawai'i, Israel, the Ukraine, and the USA.
The concert will end with a rousing choral, organ, and brass rendition of Gustav Holst's Jupiter Theme from The Planets.
Parking and concert are FREE and no tickets are required. A free-will offering will be taken to offset the costs of the performance.
Special guests include the Windward Children's Chorus, and members of the Marine Forces Pacific Band. Contact 808-261-9879 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development