Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night on October 3 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night on October 3
Windward information session open to those interested in a career in real estate
WHAT: Free Windward Career Night about how Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties can help those interested to learn more about a career in real estate.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 3
6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
970 N. Kalaheo Ave., Suite C-215
Kailua, HI 96734
RSVP: (808) 262-3160
DETAILS: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties will host a free Career Night in their Windward Office on Wednesday, October 3 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Open to those who are curious about a career in real estate, attendees will learn how CPB provides tools for a successful real estate career.
To attend this Career Night, you must RSVP by calling (808) 262-3160.
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Hawaii operates five residential real estate offices on Oahu with more than 400 sales associates and employees serving the communities of East Oahu (Kahala Office), Honolulu (King Street Office), Leeward Oahu (Leeward Office), West Oahu (Kapolei Office) and Windward Oahu (Windward Office). Serving agents new to the industry, its Real Estate School and nationally renowned New Agent Training Office (NATO) conveniently operate from many of these locations. Additionally, it operates Coldwell Banker Commercial Pacific Properties which specializes in Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily and Investment Brokerage. Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (www.cbpacific.com) is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable