Paul Brown Salons & Spas Opens New Kailua Salon in Kailua Town Center | Business
The following information is provided by Becker Communications:
Paul Brown Salons & Spas yesterday opened its new Kailua Salon located in a 1,474-square-foot space next to Whole Foods at Kailua Town Center. The Windward Oahu salon was previously located on Maluniu Avenue in Kailua. In addition to being centrally located, the new salon will also provide customers with easily accessible, free parking.
"We've been in Kailua for 10 years now and we've built a very strong and loyal client base," said Master Stylist Paul Brown. "We're beyond thrilled over our new location, which will allow us to better serve our Windward Oahu clients in an extremely convenient location."
The Kailua salon is one of four Paul Brown Salons & Spas on Oahu. Other locations include Ward Center, Spa Olakino (located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott) and Waikele. The Kailua salon will offer complete hair, make-up and brow services in addition to facial treatments and waxing. To make an appointment, call (808)230-2000.
About Paul Brown Hawaii
Paul Brown Hawaii is a global brand featuring an extensive line of hair care products and six successful day spa salons through the Hawaiian Islands. Master Hairstylist, Educator and Businessman Paul Brown launched his hair care line in the 1980s to provide hair care solutions for all types of hair, in all cultures. Incorporating Hawaiian plant and sea essences, the line includes high-quality shampoos, conditioners, and other beauty products. Paul Brown Hawaii products and services are offered worldwide while sold exclusively in professional salons and spas. For more information, call toll-free 1-800-338-0033 or visit PaulBrownHawaii.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services