Rescued Waimanalo cats available for adoption | Community Spirit
Some of the 13 cats that were rescued from a Waimanalo home in January are now available for adoption.
These cats received months of medical treatment and enrichment therapy. Some cats had to have their eye removed due to either an infection or injury.
Some will also need long-term care due to chronic upper respiratory infections and Feline Leukemia, which is contagious to other cats.
Any potential adopter with other cats needs to ensure that they are vaccinated against Feline Leukemia.
Despite their rough start, these cats are extremely affectionate and loving, and are ready to go to a good home.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services