Community Hazard Preparedness Fair at Windward Mall | Community Spirit
Information courtesy: Department of Emergency Management
Join us this Saturday for a Community Hazard Preparedness Fair at Windward Mall from 10AM to 2PM. Free!
Hurricane season is just around the corner so now is a good time to begin discussing disaster preparedness.
Join us this Saturday for a Community Hazard Preparedness Fair at Windward Mall.
DATE: Saturday, May 26, 2012
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
VENUE: Windward Mall (by escalator and food court)
46-056 Kamehameha Hwy
Kaneohe , HI 96744
Experts from the Department of Emergency Management, UH Sea Grant, National Weather Service, Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, Hawai‘i Department of Land and Natural Resources, and the Hawai‘i Red Cross will be on hand to provide guidance and answer questions from the public.
In addition, many other agencies will set up educational booths to offer additional information and services to homeowners for natural hazard mitigation and preparation.
The Community Hazard Preparedness Fair is free and open to the public and designed to better inform and prepare coastal communities throughout Hawai‘i.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services