Biggest charity event of the year aims to out-do itself | Community Spirit
Hawaii businesses, non-profit organizations and churches will come together with Convoy of Hope Hawaii for the biggest charity event of the year July 28. Convoy of Hope would like to double its attendance and give away three times the amount of goods as last year. The first event held at Aloha Stadium last year gave away 21 tons of food to about 14,000 people.
Free services offered include: Cancer screenings, gorceries, health fair, kids zone, hair cuts, job fair, family portraits, community services, live entertainment and BBQ lunch.
July 28, 2012, Gates open 10 a.m., While supplies last, No I.D. required
Honolulu: McKinley High School, 1039 S. King St.
Leeward: Kapolei Fairgrounds, Across from the new Wal-Mart
Windward: Kailua District Park, 21 S. Kainalu Dr.
For more information call (808) 836-4479
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services