Kaneohe Community Family July Calendar of Events | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Parents and Children Together:
Keiki Stories- 10:30 a.m. at Kailua Library, free Keiki story time each Wednesday this month with Miss Anne and other guest readers. Call 266-9911.
Preschool Stories- 10:15 a.m. at Kaneohe Library, most Thursdays with Curt Fukumoto, including movement and fun activities for the preschoolers. call 233-5676.
Readers Group- Pohai Nani Readers Group meets the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month at 3 p.m. in the second floor lounge area. Open to the public. Call Anne at 254-1147.
Family Fishing- Free Fishing days at Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Catch-and-release fishing for family fun. Call 233-7323.
4th Happy Independence Day!
7th Makahiki Fun Fair from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the District Park. Call 233-7308 for more information.
11th Ohana Caretakers Support Group 9 a.m. - 11 a.m., QLCC. Relatives caring for children. Call Robin at 234-2207 for more information.
14th Alzheimer's Caregiver's Support Group 10 a.m - 11:30 a.m. at KCFC. Call 235-7747.
30th First Day of Public School for Students
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services