Attend a Free Solar Energy Seminar at Kailua Library on July 31 | Environment
With the cost of electricity rising, more Hawaii homeowners and business owners are considering solar energy to help reduce their electricity bills. A free Solar Energy Seminar will be presented by a local solar company at Kailua Public Library on Tuesday, July 31 at 6:30 p.m. under the Reading Tree.
Learn how solar energy works, what solar systems are available, how to determine which system is best for your needs, find out about solar energy tax credits, and how solar can save money on your electricity bill.
The 45-minute informational seminar is suitable for ages 12 and older. Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Kailua Public Library is located at 239 Kuulei Road. For more information, please call the Library at 266-9911.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services