No Camping at Bellows Beach Park | Events
The following information is provided by Department of Parks and Recreation:
The Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) has announced that due to the biennial Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) maritime exercise, the department will not be issuing camping permits for the weekends of July 13 to 15, and July 27 to 29, for Bellows Beach Park.
Residents and visitors are also advised that day use of the park, including swimming and picnicking, will not be allowed during the RIMPAC exercises due to public safety concerns.
The City will be issuing permits for camping at Bellows Beach Park for the weekend of July 20 to 22, and appreciates the public's cooperation during the month of July.
For more information, contact DPR's Permits Office at 768-3440.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- First all-coed Candle-Rose ritual at St. Francis
- Visitor Industry Charity Walk raises record $1.67 million
- National Police Week ends with motorcycle ride to honor fallen
- Honolulu Triathlon traffic restrictions for Sunday
- LOCAL FINALISTS’ ARTWORK OF TOYOTA’S 2013 DREAM CAR ART CONTEST ON EXHIBIT AT HONOLULU MUSEUM OF ART