Man suspected of starting Kailua house fire arrested | News
KAILUA (HawaiiNewsNow) - Honolulu police arrested a man suspected of starting a fire at a residence in Kailua.
Michael Bing, 43, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of arson, robbery and drug possession.
According to fire investigators, more than one fire was intentionally set over the past two days at a home on Hualani Street.
Damages are estimated at $20,000.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services