Keolu Drive in Kailua reopened after car crashes into hydrant | News
KAILUA, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow)- Authorities have reopened Keolu Drive after a motor vehicle crashed into and toppled a utility pole Saturday morning. The vehicle also ran over a fire hydrant.
Keolu was shut down between Hele Street and Kupau Street after the 8 a.m. crash. It was reopened at around 10:30 a.m.
A witnesses said that the car clipped the utility pole and then ran over a fire hydrant.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility