Man accused of running Waimanalo puppy mill to make court appearance | News
LAS VEGAS (HawaiiNewsNow) - A man accused of operating a puppy mill in Waimanalo last year will appear in a Las Vegas courtroom for an extradition hearing on Monday.
David Lee Becker, 55, was arrested earlier this month after Gov. Neil Abercrombie authorized a special warrant for 153 counts of animal cruelty.
The Hawaiian Humane Society says Becker was personally responsible for the horrific conditions at the breeding facility operated by the now defunct Bradley International, Inc.
Stay with HawaiiNewsNow.com for the latest updates on this story.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- First all-coed Candle-Rose ritual at St. Francis
- Visitor Industry Charity Walk raises record $1.67 million
- National Police Week ends with motorcycle ride to honor fallen
- Honolulu Triathlon traffic restrictions for Sunday
- LOCAL FINALISTS’ ARTWORK OF TOYOTA’S 2013 DREAM CAR ART CONTEST ON EXHIBIT AT HONOLULU MUSEUM OF ART